|Cold Hot Dressing Application:||Psoatic Strain, Cervical Spondylitis, Upset Stomach, Muscle Strain|
|Usage Mode:||For External Use|
|Group:||Middle-aged and Old|
US$ 27/piece 1 piece(Min.Order)| Request Sample
Available| Customized Request
Electric Heating pads are used to pad the warming of body parts to manage pain. Localized heating causes blood vessels to dilate in the area, enhancing perfusion to the target tissue. Electric pads are usually powered by household currents and must have protection against overheating. Wet heating pads are used to dry the user's skin. These pads have a temperature range of 76 to 82°C (169 to 180°F) and are suitable for deep tissue treatments.
|Product name||Electric Heating Pad|
|Material||Micro plush (top); Polyester (bottom)|
|Size||12" x 24" or as demand|
|Controller||3 heating settings and 8 hours of time controller|
|Plug||USA, UK, SAA, VDE|
|Certificate||ISO9001 CE GS CB RoHS SAA EMC LVD CQC|
|Package||PVC bag and export carton /Inner plastic bag and color box and export carton|
1. SMART TEMPERATURE CONTROL -- There are 3 heat options from 104ºF to 140ºF that are body-friendly, and the temperature is constantly controlled, slightly waving surrounding the target temperature up and down.
2. SAFE HEATING -- 4 Timer setting features (12/8/4/2 Hours) ensure the heating pads auto shut off while using at the night or you fall asleep
3. FAST HEATING -- 12"x24" Size fasting heating up in 60 seconds to penetrate hurting muscles and cramps, relieve pain effectively quicker.
4. NO ALLERGIC FABRIC - The fabric of both sides of heating pads is made of flannel velvet, which is comfortable and not allergic to your skin. This pad is also washable by machine or hand.
5. 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY -- 7/24 Customer support, 30-Days Money Back Guaranteed.