|Chrome plated rod length||Max 12m|
|Hard Chrome Plating Thickness||0.008mm - 0.075mm|
1. Sizer/Starch Presses
2. Corrugated Coating Presses
3. Adhesives for Labels, Tapes & Decals
4. Glues and Clays for Papers, Films & Foils
5. Pre-Coat, Base Coat & Top Coat
6. Hot Stamp Foils & Wax
7. Other Specialty & Custom Coating Applications
Grooved rods are coated in either chrome or ceramic. They are used with low-viscosity media.
1. Optimum protection of roll covers.
2. Lower loading pressure,less braking,less wear,longer service life.
3. Reduced Costs - Reduce drying time and energy costs by increasing coating solids.
4. Longer Runs - Threads are engineered to stay cleaner and last longer.
5. Faster Setups - Loading pressure, wrap angles, and other operational variables do not have to be adjusted between rod changes.
6. Consistent Coating Coverage - Reduce or eliminate rod lines, streaks, and other coating defects.
7. Reduced Coating Consumption - Functional coatings can often achieve optimal performance properties with lower coat weights.
8. Less Operator Frustration - Machine operators are more efficient when they are using the highest quality consumable parts.
9. Low requirements for base paper, can adapt to rougher base paper.
10. Compatible with high solids coating.
1. Very Strong Professional Team with 13 years experience, office staff more than 35 people.
2. Excellent Oral English Ability to communicate with foreign customers.
3. Strong responsibility and good after sale service . Refund money or replace for free for any quality problem.